Powered By Blogger

Friday, December 31, 2010

...she had a wonderful Christmas in California

As usual my life has been pretty busy and full of exciting events :) My road trip with Mr. Wonderful was just that; WONDERFUL! We woke up bright and early and began the trek to southern California. My yellow bug was excited to be back in the warm climate...but PSYCH! It rained the whole trip! We didn't let this damper the vacation. We spent one evening in Redlands where we got to go to dinner with my Dad and Melinda and some of the Carlson crew. We were then able to spend a day in San Marcos and attend Alexa and Christians wedding! :)  I got to show Zac the beach and where I spent my last two years. It was great to see everyone from my old ward! It was fun to have the partial TEAM together too!
We then headed over to Cathedral City where we had an early Christmas with my Mom, John, and the rest of the Green/Rawlings fam bam. It was so nice to be home! We then returned to Redlands where we spent another day there relaxing and playing Just Dance with my brother Brandon. Way fun game! We had a great trip and I thoroughly enjoyed the time spent with my driving buddy :) I was so excited I got to show him where I come from and he could meet all of my family. Let me just say...they all love him! But who wouldn't? ;)

I returned to Provo only to turn around and fly back a day and a half later and of course the rain had cleared and it was quite warm and sunny. I spent Christmas eve in Rancho Mirage at my Grandma and Grandpas house. The Green and Hernandez families converged for bread bowls, caroling in our red and whites, and Grandpa reading the nativity story to us all :) 
Christmas day was in Redlands and everyone was in attendance except for Brooke and the Dunns, and Brett and Ali. GUESS WHAT? We got a family trip to Hawaii for Christmas and i'm super duper excited! It'll be our last trip all together before Ronnie leaves on his mission! The Carlson family came over and spent the rest of Christmas day with us. It's fun having all the cousins together :) The trip ended at the Carlson's where we spent Sunday evening playing the name game, speed scrabble, pool, and riding in the Go-Kart. I flew back to Utah on Monday after a long delay of my flight. I was happy to see Zac again :) 

I had an amazing Christmas holiday and hope you all did as well. I loved being with family and celebrating the birth of Christ. I'm SOOOO grateful for my forever family and LOVED my holiday spent with them. My family makes me smile :)



No comments:

Post a Comment