Powered By Blogger

Saturday, December 4, 2010

...she got to spend Thanksgiving in sunny California

Yes this is a little late but I wanted to wait until I got the pictures  to share with you all. As you know I did get to go home for Thanksgiving! I was a day late due to the dumb blizzard that cancelled my flight, but I eventually made it there. I was so antsy landing in Long Beach just wanting to be in Cathedral City already! The two hour drive couldn't go fast enough but it was great one-on-one time I got to spend with John :) Thanksgiving morning the family took pictures: 





I LOVE my family SOOOOOO much and i'm so so so SO Thankful for them and all their many quirks. Taking these pictures was pretty funny. We had John who was trying to hurry and get back to a football game, Alicia and Michelle were being teenage girls, and Ronnie and Cameron were just being their hilarious selfs when they get together. Getting everyone together is pretty entertaining to say the least. Crazy to think this was probably the last family picture we'll take just the 8 of us! Thanksgiving was a great time to be out of the snow, with family and friends, and filling my tummy with my moms yummy food. Four days came and went and I got to come back to a brilliantly wonderful boy who was waiting at the airport with a big smile on his face and beautiful flowers in hand :D he's THE GREATEST and I LOVE him :D eeeeee! Thanksgiving was a great opportunity to show me just how lucky I am to have such amazing people in my life and it was a good sneak peak for my Christmas trip coming in T-minus 13 days and I can't wait to have Zac with me in California!! :D I smile because i'm the luckiest!



2 comments:

  1. a. everyone looks adorable.
    b. I can't wait to hang with zac in california!
    c. I love this post.

    ReplyDelete
  2. cutest.cutest.cutest :) lover you best friend.

    ReplyDelete