Powered By Blogger

Thursday, December 16, 2010

...finals are over and her Christmas vacation is beginning tomorrow

You heard me right...fall 2010 semester has officially ended! I may have sacrificed seeing the sun (whatever there was to see in Utah on Dec 15th) and stayed indoors..in Ashley's room specifically and wrote a research paper from 10:30 am until 6 pm. I was actually quite pleased with the end result and practically sprinted in excitement to my teacher to turn it in. So there you have it...I have survived a semester in Utah and pretty darn well too if I might add :)

Let me back track just for a moment...I can't go without talking about the last weekend the TEAM had all together. This past weekend was one for the books! I'll only mention it briefly because Cortnee and Ash did a great job in explaining it! To see go here or here! I'll just summarize:

Event 1: tumble gym with all (we missed you Cort and Todd)
- zac and I may or my not have eaten it and hit a wall hahahhahaha  This image captures us almost immediately after in deep conversation about how it didn't quite go as planned. ** Thanks Ash for providing this pic!

Event 2: dinner at the Babcock's, flannel TEAM pictures, and Christmas lights at Temple Square :)
-yummy yummy dinner provided by Mama Char :)
-I LOVE OUR TEAM
- I also love my wonderful roommates! Thanks for all the wonderful memories at The Bunker :D
-Temple Square: beautiful as always :) and OF COURSE i love him!

Event 3: attended Zac's awesome talk in his ward on Sunday and then went to Sandy and spent the evening with the Rigby family :) They're the greatest!

That last picture also brings me to my wonderful Christmas vacation that I get to look forward to!! EEEEEEE!! To get it all started, tomorrow Mr. Wonderful and I get to road trip it together down to southern California where we get the eat yummy sushi for dinner with my Dad and Melinda, attend Alexa and Christian's wedding (EEEE!!!!!), have an early Christmas with the Green/Rawlings Clan, and do whatever the heck we wanna do in California for a couple days! I am OH SO EXCITED!! 


As for today, I smile because I have a great TEAM who I love OH SO MUCH, finals are finally OVER, California is only about 22 hours away, and Christmas is right around the corner!!!!!!!! Can you tell i'm happy? Can you tell I have the best life ever? I sure hope so :)





1 comment:

  1. danielle. my bff/sister/roommate. i just SMILE because of this post and you and your existence. i missss you!

    ReplyDelete